The CELLTRON™ Ultra provides advanced battery testing capabilities for stationary batteries used in UPS systems, power utility, telecommunications industries and is ideal for use in data centers or other environments with high levels of electrical interference noise.
The CELLTRON™ Ultra combines advanced conductance technology, state-of-the-art portable electronics and convenient data management to facilitate fast, simple, safe and accurate battery management.
The CELLTRON™ Ultra software includes an icon-based menu and pre-loaded data on over 200 battery models to expedite testing and record-keeping. Over 250 pre-established reference/benchmark values are stored to assist in the development of battery pass/fail thresholds.
Measures the status of a jar in voltages and conductance values. It displays conductance values in mhos.
Configure testing information including site name, test jars only or jars & straps, battery voltage (2 Volt or 16 Volt).
Data on 12 battery manufacturers is pre-loaded to expedite testing and record-keeping process.
Print results, transfer to PC, add a Battery, test counter & version.
Update warning thresholds, temperature (C or F), mode-to change from automatic to manual test, or update to the latest firmware.
Measures AC & DC voltage, Current and Scope mode.
The CELLTRON™ Ultra features a robust acid-resistant, ABS plastic with sure-grip overmolded enclosure that has been drop tested to 1 meter on 6 axis and includes all of the accessories to facilitate fast and safe battery testing.
DUAL CONTACT PROBES
4’ and 8’ long “Y” junction dual contact 6” probes with rotating heads and half inch tips for instant contact. Includes replaceable gold-plated over Duralloy® dual probe tips.
DUAL CONTACT CLAMPS
4’ and 8’ long “Y” junction dual contact 5” clamps with 2” openings to attach to large battery terminals. Powder coated red / black with copper plated cold rolled steel teeth.
30’ lighted probe extenders with soft rubber handles allow user to access hard-to-reach areas such as UPS cabinets.
OPTIC LAMP KIT
Increase visibility in confined battery cabinets and racks and improves technician safety and test reliability while reducing risk of equipment damage.
SECURE DIGITAL CARD
Integrated 32-megabyte SD card stores data up to 500 locations or systems.
Includes two rechargeable battery packs-each providing power for more than 1,000 full test sequences, or more than 16 hours of test time.
IR THERMAL PRINTER
Print reporting data on the spot with the rechargeable, battery powered infrared thermal printer.
Ballistic nylon backpack with customized inserts fitted for the Celltron Ultra tester and accessories.
The CELLTRON™ Ultra kit provides everything needed for performing battery maintenance, including test probes and extenders, test clamps, temperature sensor, PC software and portable printer.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- CELLTRON™ Ultra battery tester
- Test probes
- Test clamps
- 2 GB memory SD card
- Rechargeable battery and spare with charger
- 32" lighted probe extenders
- Belt loop
- Infrared temperature sensor
- Portable infrared printer
- CELLTRAQ™ Express battery asset management software
CELLTRAQ™ Enterprise (server-based) and CELLTRAQ™ Express (PC-based) interface via the CELLTRON™ Ultra's SD card for the storage, analysis, and reporting of battery testing data.
Allows the configuration of test data reference values and threshold values to denote poor test results.
Test results can be outputed in a PDF table and graph format for easy analysis.
Reports can be customized to include company logo and site information.
ONCE THE PRODUCT SHIPS, WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED
The Franklin Electric Grid Solution Technical and Field Support Teams are here to assist with training, installation, and support. Our Field team will come to your site for training or installation supervision and our Support Center staff is available to assist with troubleshooting, warranty processing, and software installation support.
- Tests individual lead acid cells or monoblocs (up to 16 Volts) in any common configuration, approximately 10-6000 Ah
Test Data Storage
- 500 string locations of 480 test results per string stored internally
User Programmable Functions
- Preset values for over 250 battery types
- Low voltage alarm setting
- Low conductance warning
- Low conductance alarm
- Test mode (pushbutton/auto start)
- Franklin Electric Grid Solutions will work with each customer to establish a regular calibration program if it is required by their quality or other management systems
Connectorized Test Cable Options
- Dual contact clamps
- Dual contact probes
- Custom cables by quotation
- 9.6V, 1600mAH, NiMH
- Internal swappable battery & charger
LCD - FSTN Display
- 2.619 in x 1.309 in
- 128 x 64 pixels
- 40 degree viewing angle
- Contrast ratio 8
- Green LED backlight
- Stainless-steel dome
- Polycarbonate overlay
- 1,000,000 actuations
- Infra-red HP protocol
- Half-duplex IRDA protocol
- RS-232 printer
- Secure digital card
Environmental Operating Range
- 0 to +104°F (0 to +40°C)
- 95% relative humidity
Over Voltage Protection
- Auto-reset disconnect
- Reverse polarity protected
- Acid-resistant ABS plastic
- Santoprene™ overmold
|Voltage Range||1.5 - 20.0 Volts DC|
|Conductance Range||100 - 19,990 Siemens|
|Accuracy||+ 2% across test range|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 180°F (-20 to 82°C)|
|Analyzer Dimensions||11in x 4in x 3in
(279mm x 105mm x 80mm)
|Analyzer Weight||2.6 lb (1 Kg)|
|Case Dimensions||19in x 15.5in x 7in
(485mm x 395mm x 180mm)
|Shipping Weight||11 lb (5 Kg)|
CELLTRON ULTRA BATTERY ANALYZER
|CTU-6000 KIT||CELLTRON Ultra battery analyzer kit|
|CTU-6000 TESTER||Ultra Tester Unit Only|
Included in the Kit
- CELLTRON Ultra battery analyzer
- Test probes
- Probe extenders
- Test clamps
- Temperature sensor
- Portable printer
- Spare battery pack
- Spare probe tips
- CELLTRAQ Express battery asset management software
BATTERY ASSET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
|CT-EXPRESS||CELLTRAQ Express reporting software for for CELLTRON Advantage and CELLTRON Ultra.|
- Utilizes a CELLTRON™ Advantage .CSV file to create a pdf report and CELLTRON™ Ultra .CSV file
- Allows the configuration of test data reference values and threshold values to denote poor test results
- Outputs the test results in a table and graph format for easy analysis
- Reports can be customized to include company logo and site information
ACCESSORIES & REPLACEMENT PARTS
DUAL CONTACT PROBES
|C093||Ultra Standard Probes|
|C025||8' dual contact probes|
- 4' cables have a "Y" junction spread of 24"
- 8' cables have a "Y" junction spread of 48", for 6 and 12 Volt batteries only
- 6" rotating heads and half inch tips for instant contact
- Replaceable gold-plated over Duralloy® dual probe tips
DUAL CONTACT CLAMPS
|C092||4' dual contact clamps|
|C024||8' dual contact clamps, for 6 & 12 Volt batteries only|
|C062||4' dual contact industrial clamps with reinforced cables|
- "Y" junction spread of 48" (24" on industrial clamps)
- 5" clamps with 2" openings to attach to large battery terminals
- Powder coated red / black with copper plated cold rolled steel teeth
|FEGRID-0008 Cellttron Ultra Universal Battery Analyzer Brochure.pdf||3.92 MB|
|FEGRID-0009 Cellttron Ultra Universal Battery Analyzer Datasheet.pdf||2 MB|
|FEGRID-0034 Digital Amp Clamp Datasheet.pdf||4.04 MB|
|FEGRID-0014 Battery Monitoring Solutions Brochure.pdf||9.16 MB|
|FEGRID-0017 FE Grid Academy Certified Installer Training Brochure.pdf||13.13 MB|
|168-641f Celltron Ultra Instruction Manual.pdf||1.48 MB|